The Georgia Family Dental Team
Family Dental Team
Dr. Larry L. Tilley
Dr. Larry L.
Dr. Larry L. Tilley graduated from the Medical College of Georgia in 1975 after which he severed as a full-time faculty member. His love for patient care led him to establish a dental practice in Calhoun, Ga in 1978. Dr. Tilley’s focus has been on Craniofacial Pain, Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction and Dental Sleep Medicine. His professional Interests are in continued education, research and teaching in these fields. He has served on the full-time faculty at the Medical College of Georgia, as an Assistant Clinical Professor in Oral Medicine at Emory University and at the Medical College of Georgia. He was also an assistant professor at Georgia Highlands College in anatomy and physiology.
Dr. Tilley is a recognized authority in the application of physical medicine modalities for head, neck, facial pain, myofascial therapy and dental sleep medicine. He has served as a senior TMD instructor for the US Dental Institute and a product consultant and lecturer for several companies lecturing extensively throughout the US and abroad.
His many memberships and accolades include:
• Diplomate – American board of Craniofacial Pain – Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
• Diplomate – American Academy of Pain Management
• Master – International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
• Founding Member, Fellow – American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, serving as a secretary and president
• Founding Member – Atlanta Craniomandibular Society, serving as a secretary and president
• Founding Member and Director – American Academy of Manual Medicine
• Founding Member – Tennessee CRANIO
• Board of Directors – American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry
Dr. Tilley continues to practice with Georgia Family Dental in Calhoun, Ga where he specializes in all aspects of General Dentistry. He is also a leader in the diagnosis and treatment for patients suffering with Craniofacial Pain, TMJ, and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Sean Sharifali
Dr. Sharifali is a native of Atlanta, Georgia. He grew up in Duluth before attending the University of Georgia graduating summa cum laude in three years with a bachelor’s in biology.
He then received his DMD degree at the Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University. Dr. Sharifali is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, and The Hinman Dental Society.
In his free time, he enjoys working out, traveling, spending time with family and friends, and cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs!