Dentures and Partials
Excellent solution to replace missing teeth
Regardless of your age, dentures are an excellent solution to replace missing teeth. Dentures can bring your smile back by making your face more full-looking as well as restoring your ability to eat and speak. If you have lost some or all your teeth, you should consider full dentures or partials.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues.
Types of Dentures
At Georgia Family Dental & Facial Aesthetics, we provide two types of dentures:
- Complete dentures: These replace your teeth when you have lost all lower teeth, all upper teeth, or both. The dentures are molded to fit your mouth and replace your natural teeth. Complete dentures are typically removable and may need adjustments to ensure a proper fit with the gums and mouth.
- Partial dentures: You are a good fit for partials if you are missing some but not all teeth. The replacement teeth are attached to a gum-colored plastic base that connects to your other teeth to help restore better functionality to the mouth.
Whether you need full dentures or partials, we will create a custom set that mimics the look of your natural teeth. Necessary adjustments will be made to ensure maximum comfort and a perfect fit with your gums, mouth, and jaws.
What Are the Benefits of Dentures and Partials?
Here are just some ways in which dentures can improve your quality of life:
- Prevent oral health issues: Missing teeth increase the risk of infection, gum disease, and other issues.
- Give you a confidence boost: Dentures and partials improve your speech, the look of your smile, and your overall appearance.
- Enable you to enjoy your favorite meals: Dentures restore normal chewing ability, so you no longer have to restrict yourself to soft or liquid foods.
- Are easy to clean: Removable dentures and partials are very easy to clean, unlike some permanent implants, which can be hard to brush and floss.